For over a decade and a half, we have had the privilege to serve our clients with Traditional Chinese Medicine in the River North area. Through that time, we have cultivated the Source Method to help guide our clients and create flow in all facets of their lives. We have grown through the trust our clients have placed in us and our strong word of mouth referrals. And we love being a part of the growth and flow in our clients' lives.
Our Work in the Community
We believe that growing roots in our communities is a key part of our business. We support the Hephzibah Children's Association, which help children thrive and families flourish through innovative, community-based programs.
Join the Source Healing Team
Each member of our team has a combination of humility, intuition, and wisdom that influences each treatment. If you are interested in a Practitioner Apprenticeship Program with us, please contact us with your resume and cover letter.
Learn About Our Apprenticeship Program
The Source Apprenticeship is a mentoring program for recent grads, those finishing their OM diplomate, newly licensed and national board certified practitioners who want to develop specific therapeutic skills & professional competence with clients including those who are experiencing stress related symptoms that manifest in the physical body.
▪ Develop clinical confidence in working with fertility, prenatal, pre birth, and post natal women
▪ Strengthen your identity as a practitioner and use your unique strengths
▪ Deepen your clinical skills
▪ Deepen your trust in your intuition and strengthen your own awareness
▪ Understand your own healing path
▪ Deepen your understanding of breath, stones, and energy as healing tools
▪ Build stronger communication skills
▪ Develop great bedside manner and professionalism